Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2009.06.16 Tuesday

So sleeping at Kelc's last night was less than spectacular. Kitty kept jumping on us throughout the night, and unlike my house, it gets progressively colder through the night. Oh and Kelc likes to kick things off the bed.

At work, I went to work out for the first time. The gym is pretty awesome. By awesome, I mean its really limited and old. Oh well, still does that job right? *squeak squeak squeak* Yep. My muscles afterward felt all weak and tremble-y since they haven't been worked that hard in such a long time. Go me.

I went to get my hair trimmed up a bit, mostly get the dead ends and add some shape. Kelc took me out to Macaroni Grill. The food was delicious. We watched some more Arrested Development and fell asleep. Oh and the Horns beat Arizona St.

No comments: