Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2009.06.10 Wednesday

Oh glory to everyone, it is hump day. This is technically my Thursday since I have Friday off. Glory indeed.

This morning started off with a meeting and some wake-up material that I'd rather not disgust you with. One of the guys at the meeting said something about 'girls' in general, I wonder if that could be considered harassment since it was directed at a specific sex. Oh well, it wasn't being rude.

Lunch was a brown-bag, brought in some Wendy's. That means I successfully ate out for lunch this entire week. Tomorrow is crawfish etoufee day. PUMPED. Wednesdays are also ice cream sundae - day. I'm totally going on a health streak, huh?

Football practice was fun. I never felt like I was pushing 100%, but at least I got outside and got my heart rate up some. I went home, showered, then goofed for a few minutes before going to sleep. Exhausting day.

No comments: