Monday, June 15, 2009

2009.06.13 Saturday

Yay another day of not doing much.

I went out to my car today, and I could just feel something was different. The seat was leaned more forward, the cabin light was on, the door was slightly adjar, and the hood was popped (but not unlatched). So I'm guessing somebody was checking out the car...? If they were trying to steal or do anything, they seriously failed. I need a car with a real security system anyways.

Today was mostly a recovery day. Eating food and drinking liquids to combat a potentially impairing headache.

In the evening Kelc and I went to Rudino's to watch The Fastest Kids Alive and The Window Theater. Fun show. I can't believe they played Death By Cash Register. I don't know if I should be ashamed or thankful.

Later we went to hang out with Ray. His little brother can solve the 3x3x3 rubik's cube in under 2 minutes, and the 4x4x4 in about 3. Yikes.

No comments: