Monday, June 8, 2009

2009.06.07 Sunday

So yeah, technically woke up in the middle of the night on the floor. Thanks air mattress. Went over to the couch to get some more shuteye.

I didn't really get much quality sleep. Oh well. Eventually Kelc Kev and I went home to prepare for their VBS lessons and stuff. I helped out some, then went to Panda Express for munchies. I left to go print off some boarding passes, and they went to set up their classroom and attend a meeting. Turns Out... they were wrong. VBS is not this coming week, it's the one after. Lolz, rushing for nothing.

Whilst at home, I found a MIDI keyboard on my bed. YESSS. New toys. I hardly hesitated to set that up.

Then Kelc Kev and I went back out to the lakehouse to hang out with peoples. Food and fun was still there. We also went swimming and scavenged for new treasures. The fish were nibbling more than normal.. eeks.

No comments: