Monday, June 29, 2009

2009.06.27 Saturday

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died. Not the greatest of news.

I woke up with not that bad of a hangover. I did a good job of winding down before going to bed. Others might not have been as lucky :-P

I said my farewells and began the fun process of cleaning the house that I am very grateful to have been allowed to borrow for a party. Before we knew it, it was already near dinner time. Lindsey Josh Kelc and I went out to Chuy's for dinner, then stopped by Sarah and Oscar's apartment to hang out. Their complex is really nice and has nice amenities.

So now it was later and everybody wanted something to do. I suggested karaoke and before I knew it, we had a group together and were making reservations. Awesome. Korey Josh Josh Lindsey Kelc and I crammed a ton of songs in just a couple of hours. Oh, and it was my third night in a row to drink. Sweet.

No comments: