Monday, November 17, 2008

2008.11.15 Saturday

Woke up mostly late today. Actually, woke up right before halftime of the Texas v. Kansas game. (Good job Horns!) Went out to lunch with Lindsey and Kelc to Nizza Pizza. The waitress there is definitely lol-tastic.

Later we took a trip over to the mall to shop around and get out. I tried on some shirts for Lindsey's dance people. I did not end up buying anything, but I still enjoyed myself. Later we went home; Kelc and I were trying to think of a restaurant to go out for dinner. We ended up picking On The Border, which ironically, Lindsey and Joshy went to maybe an hour before us. I got a Mojito, and was pretty sloshed, but wanted to keep going.

Went back home, made some drinks and watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, then crashed.

No comments: