Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2008.11.12 Wednesday

All around the world, it was a hump-day. Before i went to bed last night, I could tell that this morning was not going to be good -- I was correct. I didn't feel like getting up at all; my legs hate me.

I did some simple leg exercises last night (and other exercises too), and of course my legs hate me the most. I'm pretty sure that I ran around and played football a few times in the past few months without having any cramps/soreness. I could have sprinted really well, but now.. no.

School was alright. Finished up a 3-week-long lab, and then started tackling homework. Speaking of that homework, seems like all the assignments I have cover information that was NOT presented in class. If that isn't a bunch of BS, then I don't know what is.

Now, watching an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with Kelc.

No comments: