Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2010.06.30 Wednesday

Hump dizzle 4 shizzle.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Very random. I think it was 3 or 4 in the morning, I went downstairs and turned off the slow cooker, then took a tinkle. Laid back down in bed, and just kinda sat there. Cooool.

Ate my garlic chicken potato creation for lunch. I swear that had to do something to my urine. You know how asparagus makes pee smell terrible? Well I think this garlic stuff made it smell like salsa. Weird yeah.

I maintained a good level of grogginess throughout the day. Upon coming home I managed getting nowhere with Zelda, then passed out. Nothing is wrong with a good nap right? Made myself a rather filling dinner of green beans, pasta, hummus and strawberries.

No kickball tonight. Rain :-(

No comments: