Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010.06.10 Thursday

*yawn balls* Well I can't really yawn that well because of my mouth. Still have no idea what is wrong with it.

Today, I hit the 700 album mark. That's pretty damn good and amazing, if I do say so myself.
Stats:
Started 02/02/2010
Album Count: 700
Tracks Listened: 8101
Average Number of Tracks per Album: 11.572
Average Year Album was Released: 1999.184
Time Listened: 558hrs 40mins 35secs
Days Listened: 23.278 days
Digital Size of Music: ~61.3GB

Wrapped up the work week. Sorta. Stayed late and then got requested to work this weekend. But wait.. if I can't work Friday, and Saturday is the picnic.... oh I see what's going on here.

Guess today is my real Friday now.

Habs took the initiative to teach me some bike stuff. Knowing how manual works really helped me pick things up. I still have to take a second to think about where the levers and buttons are. I think I like it. I like it a lot. Guess I need to sign up for formal classes and start shopping...

No comments: