Monday, June 28, 2010

2010.06.24 Thursday

Rehearsal dinner day.

Work just like any other day. Until I ended up staying late. Booo.

I ended up missing the rehearsal, but made it to the rehearsal dinner part of Amanda and Josh's wedding. I'm still in disbelief that Amanda is tying the knot, but at the same time, really happy that she found somebody that she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Weddings always send me into a spiral. I get into a reflection mood. I think back about a lot of things in the past.

For dinner, we had some Texas Land and Cattle. Great choice, although I've gone a few times and every time they undercook everything. The groom even sent back the raw meat they served him. I would too if I was supposed to be getting married the next day; don't want to have food poisoning.

Ran a couple errands and grabbed some ice cream for dessert.

Watched some Dexter's Laboratory and Smallville, then snooze.

No comments: