Monday, June 28, 2010

2010.06.28 Monday

Sorry everybody. I'm bombarding you with blog updates because I've been pretty lax lately about getting around to this.

Pretty darn groggy this morning. That is unusual for me. Probably has something to do with the amount of food I've been eating lately.

Finally made myself get back in the gym. A few minutes on the bike, bench presses, crunches, and various tricep workouts. And a protein shake so hopefully I'm not super sore later.

Played around with more Zelda after work. I can't find the remaining 5 gold skultulas. Bummer. I have 3 pieces of heart also that I haven't gotten yet. Dubble Bummer.

Cooked up some basic pasta for dinner, just to fill me up a bit. Went to the grocery store and stocked up on some good eats.

Played around on guitar for a bit. I need to force myself to get a good 15-20 minutes each day. Seems simple, but I get distracted so easily.

No comments: