Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2010.06.07 Monday

Ow. Ow. Ow.

My face hurts. Not my entire face, just my lips. To be even more acurate, the vermillion border of my face hurts. What time is it? 4am. What time did I start to fall asleep? 2am. Ffffffffffffffffffff

Guess I'm going to the doctor today. Which one should I go to? Hmm I don't really care, just make me feel better.

Took my prescriptions (yes I got all kinds of fun things to try) to my local pharmacy. Told me it would be ready by 1p, it was ready by 2:45p. Thanks guys.

Back at home, I just tried to keep myself occupied with simple tasks to keep my mind from focusing on the pain. The medicines didn't actually address the pain at all. Great.

Kelc came over and gave me a birthday present. Neon Indian for the 101x Homegrown Live concert, with Survive and Cry Blood Apache. Plus, some books to jumpstart me back into music. I actually recently started writing some new things, but I don't mind mixing things up.

No comments: