Friday, February 5, 2010

2010.02.05 Friday

Woke up early today. And by early, I mean like 4am. Yeah that's right, 4 in the morning. I went to bed around 10. See normally I go to sleep around midnight (or later) and wake up at 6, so I essentially got the same amount of sleep.

Needless to say, I didn't stay up for long. I went back to sleep and woke up around 7:30 to let MavDog out.

I spent most of the morning beating Super Mario Bros 2, on SNES with the All-Stars cartridge. I don't know if I would enjoy the non-updated graphics of the original NES version.

Also cleaned up my room and got rid of some unnecessary items. I think slowly I'll be able to minimize the clutter in my living areas.

Kelc came over and we watched some Smallville, picked up a shelf from a craigslist ad, then played games with friends. Pretty relaxing evening.

No comments: