Saturday, October 8, 2011

2011.10.08 Saturday

Woke up early to make some bread. Sounds weird, I know. Water, flour, yeast, pinch of salt and pinch of oil.

Went back to sleep.

Woke up a few hours later to see the bread done. It turned out okay. I like more of a French style bread with a tough crust, but this bread was intended to be part of sandwiches so the crust was a little bit softer. Habs and Taytay provided some deli selections and a big pot of queso, all for watching the UT vs OU game.

As soon as I put on my Texas shirt, things went pretty downhill. Oh well. We are playing with a bunch of young ones, and our offensive line was being trampled. Nothing good will come from that.

I watched some of the LSU-Florida game, then fell asleep again. Felt really good to catch up on sleep.

Later picked up Kelc and went out to Coleman's to celebrate his birthday. Games and hilarity ensued.

No comments: