Friday, September 30, 2011

2011.09.30 Friday

Slept in. Felt great.

Not too long after waking up, I scooted on over to the parents place. Goal for today: re-paint the street numbers on the curb. Luckily the stencil I used from many years ago still exists, so all I had to do was prep the surface, then tape everything off and spray away. The downside: I picked a rather windy day to be using spray paint. I wasn't able to get the stencils perfectly placed on the curvy curb, so there was a bit of overspray on a couple numbers, but it was still legible and looked fresh. I also added a couple longhorns on the sides. And of course I got the proper approvals beforehand *cough*.

Back home, pretty uneventful day. More games and relaxing. My upper back has been feeling sore for the past few days. I need to figure out a good way to stretch that out, or get somebody to massage that.

No comments: