Got things ready, and headed out a little later than yesterday. It looked rainy in the morning, then ended up raining some when we arrived. We were also fortunate enough to see some of the UT game while at the shows.
Here's what we saw:
- Sara Hickman (for a song)
- Young The Giant
- City And Colour
- Iron & Wine (for a little bit)
- Alison Krauss & Union Station
- Skrillex (awesome show, but had sound and computer issues)
- Cee-Lo (for a little bit)
- Cut Copy (fun show)
- Chromeo (awesome show)
- My Morning Jacket (for a couple songs, not feeling it)
- Stevie Wonder (for a couple songs, not feeling it)
And with that, we called it. We were able to leave early, and satisfied.
Had trouble sleeping.