Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011.09.01 Thursday

Blogger decided to offer an updated interface for their site. I'm not sure if I like it or if I'll have any problems getting my posts done, but I don't expect to have much of an issue. Writing out the blog looks different, so I'll have to make sure it comes out the other end correctly.

Anywho... I had a crazy dream last night. It involved a spider that was scratching around, then I ended up chopping it in half... and later it pickedup the back half of itself to leave. No thanks.

Work day was longer than usual. I took Mark to the airport around midday so he could catch a flight out of here.

At home in the evening, I did laundry and grabbed some dinner at chik-fil-a with Habs. Later Kelc came over and we watched some high school football on tv.

No comments: