Monday, September 26, 2011

2011.09.25 Sunday - Fiesta Texas

My sister's company did a really awesome thing, and kinda reserved all of Six Flags - Fiesta Texas. Pretty badass. Family and friends were invited to enjoy the event.

My parents came over pretty early, then they switched over to my car for me to drive them to the park. I guess we made good time because we actually beat my sister to the park, even though they were already in San Antonio. Therefore, we had to wait a while at Whataburger.

We parked, put on sunscreen lotion, then trekked into the park. They gave everybody a big plastic commemorative cup to get drinks with throughout the day. Pretty sweet to get free drinks...and I still chose to get water.

First up, The Poltergeist. They changed the cart on this one so it isn't so loud. It sort of used to sound like the ride was "screaming" to make it more spooky. Oh well. Next up was Rockville High show. A few actors came up to us before the show to socialize and get audience involvement. One character came up to me and asked me my name and age; too bad I was a tad too old for her.

Here's a listing of everything else we went on:
Frisbee
Scooby Doo Ghostblasters
Scrambler
Pandemonium (previously Tony Hawk's Big Spin)
(lunch break at the picnic grounds)
Bugs's White Water Rapids
Whirligig
Superman Krypton Coaster
The Rattler

Then we called it a day. It's pretty sweet not having to wait in super long lines in the middle of summer.

Drove home. Goofed around for a bit. Listened to some sweet sounds, then headed over to Kelc's to watch the Steelers game and help with moving. Then we didn't move anything.


2 comments:

Kelcey said...

you didn't ride the Road Runner?!?!

AndySk8inMan said...

Last time I rode it, I got a headache. It used to be my favorite but I think it is showing its age.