Friday, April 29, 2011

2011.04.29 Friday

Ah a day off of work. Wait what... I'm awake at 7am. *cue Darth Vader scream*

Spent the morning running errands. I took a bunch of old oil from oil changes to Auto Zone (free recycling). I also went and had my tires rotated at Discount Tire Co. That business is awesome.

Next up, a quick stop at Lowe's for a soil pH test kit. Gotta have the right conditions for the optimal growth right?

Chik-fil-a for lunch, then a power nap.

I set up a few microphones around the drums and recorded a few takes of Habs playing some things. The room acoustics that are picked up on the mics bugs me a little, but there isn't much I can do about it. Not like I'm going to remodel or haul everything to a sound booth.

Played some CS:S with Ryan and Moriah.

Kelc came over and enjoyed a delicious fish dinner. We also watched the latest Office, the last one with Steve Carell. Interesting.

No comments: