Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011.04.16 Saturday

Well I slept in super late. 11:30p to noon the next day... not bad. Ate a granola bar for breakfast/lunch.

I spent most of the day working on homework and listening to some cool jams (Portishead and Straylight Run are two artists that struck a chord with me)

Before I knew it, it was evening; I remembered I hadn't eaten, and I dont have any food. Stopped by Sprouts for a few things, then chik-fil-a as my dinner.

Met up with chris at the Round Rock skatepark. As the night went on, the number of people skating declined, and the number of middle/high-schoolers that were overly dramatic increased. It became too unbearable.

Went back to Paul's to share a dinner of Kerbey Lane. We watched Repo Man while we ate.

Back home for sleep, late night.

No comments: