Monday, April 25, 2011

2011.04.24 Sunday

Slept in somewhat late today. Cleaned up and watched an episode of Arrested Development. Great way to start the day.

Went over to my parent's place for Easter lunch. The menu for today: chicken-fried steak and chicken-fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, cheesy bread rolls, and a side salad. Not bad. If only I had the self-control to not snack on food before the meal, I could have eaten more.

My brother set up a Easter-egg hunt/puzzle for all of us. I was able to figure out everybody else's puzzle, just not my own. Actually, nobody could figure out my puzzle. Here, you try it. Don't cheat; first one to get it wins a prize.

What sequence of numbers comes next in the series?
1
11
21
1211
111221
312211
13112221

Post-lunch, I went into food-coma mode.

Evening time, we played some board games and Scene-It. Before I knew it, it was already late. Time to go home and get ready for work.

No comments: