Monday, March 28, 2011

2011.03.26 Saturday (kegger)

I woke up around 10am today. Kelc left for work at some point in the morning, I guess I slept right through that.

I spent some time with Kelc's mom, catching up on things, sipping on coffee, pondering life. We also went around the house and got to talk about various projects that she would like to do. I'm interested in helping out and seeing the fruits of some hard work. She also will need help with yard work, and the yard is huge.

Eventually Kelc's dad showed up so we could get to business with the boat.

Then I went on my way home to start preparing for the party. Went to NXNW with Justin to get the keg, then Spec's for liquor, then HEB for snacks and mixer. All set. I showered and tried to nap.

Then people started coming over, lots of darts and ping pong, lots of loud music and yelling. At the end of it all, we got a hole in a wall, a floating keg, sticky floors, broken chairs, and pretzels all over (which i attribute to one doucher). Oh and people thought it would be a good idea to hang out until 5am.

Overall a good night though. I was able to meet and hang out with lots of cool people.

1 comment:

racerj said...

who was responsible for the pretzels?