Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011.03.05 Saturday

Woke up around 4:30a. I'm guessing that is when the effects of alcohol had finally worn off. I do this weird thing when drinking alcohol; the moment my body is back to sober, it springs to life in "alert mode". It is probably "alerting" me that I should drink water or take care of myself. Whenever I go back to sleep after this, I wake up with headaches and an unhappy stomach.

Anyways, I tried drinking some water, but soon was back to sleep. I had a crazy dream where I was back at UT taking classes, and for some reason could not figure out how to attend one of them. Every time I looked up the schedule something happened to prevent me from figuring it out. Also, it was cool to see people I haven't in a long time, and have them act how my brain would think they act. It's actually amazing when you think about it... that your brain picks up on personality and non-verbal cues and such.

I need to act quick on this headache.

Kelc left for work. I played some HL2, then went out for a skate session with Ryan. We tore it up.

After that, I stopped by my parents house to check out what old gear we had lying around, and to catch up on what is going on in their lives.

Spent the evening with Kelc at a MS150 Fundraiser. They had live music, a silent auction, a live auction, and "free" food and beer. Taco Deli is awesome and delicious. I feel like their food is even better when it's catered.

At home, played some drums and bass, then went to bed.

No comments: