Monday, March 7, 2011

2011.03.06 Sunday

Tried my best to sleep in and enjoy the morning. Kelc left for work early, but I ended up waking soon after.

I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen, then prepared some leftovers for lunch. Kept it simple so I could focus on Half Life 2. I spent some hours crunching through the last handful of chunks until I beat it. That's probably the third or fourth time I have done that.

Played a little L4D2 here and there, Kelc got off work.

Went out to Texican Cafe near Lakeline Mall to see a friend. Kelc just remembered that place being terrible, I remember otherwise. Seems like they serve a delicious and inexpensive meal quickly.

Stopped by Marble Slab for a fun desert. I had a cake and cookie special. "Birthday cake" ice cream with oreos and cookie dough chopped into it. Yum. Worked out better than my coffee ice cream and butterfinger mix.

Went home, more L4D2 and some Minecraft.

No comments: