Monday, March 21, 2011

2011.03.21 Monday

It definitely felt weird being able to sleep through the night without waking up in pain. With all the ads you hear about sleeping on the right mattress, just sleep on the ground for a few days and you'll learn to thank what you do have.

The work day was split up by a mid-day dentist appointment. I have a hard time getting myself convinced that I should go. They always are the bearers of bad news. I have never received a compliment for doing something right.

Stayed at work late, then went straight to the flag football fields. We started off with some simple tossing, then practiced some routes and planned out things before the game. That seemed to help out. It helps being a little comfortable with what is happening on the field. We had a slightly different line-up this time since we had a new selection of people that couldn't make it for various reasons, and we also had a new teammate step up to the challenge. Good game, our record is now 1-1.

After the game, I went home and watered my plants and ate leftover bbq. Quickly asleep.

No comments: