Thursday, March 3, 2011

2011.03.03 Thursday

Woke up in a grumpy mood today. That put me on edge. Not sure why though.

Mid-day at work, we had a charity event of running a 5K or walking a 2K. I foolishly signed up for the 5K, never having run that long in my lift. (5K is a little over 3 miles) The longest I have run without stopping is 1.5 miles. I think I made it about 1.5 miles without stopping again, but had to switch off walk/run the rest. I also didn't even go the full 5K. Andy, I am disappoint.

Home from work, took a big arse nap.

Then out to "First Thurday" with some coworkers. Had more fun than I thought I would, but it seemed like all the shops and things were closing up early. And it wasn't very crowded. Still we went to a handful of places.

Had to leave early because Kelc has work early tomorrow.

No comments: