Monday, February 28, 2011

2011.02.27 Sunday

I woke up early, so I had a leisure morning. Surfed the internet and played a bit of Minecraft. Apparently version 1.3 had come out and I wasn't paying attention. I ended up having to wake up Kelc and start a rush towards a scheduled brunch. My sister organized a brunch at Chez Zee to celebrate her birthday. There were 8 of us total, 2 parents, 3 children and their significant others. It seemed weird that we all had a significant other.

Went back to my parent's house for some games and social time.

I went home to work on homework and play games, Kelc went on some errand runs.

Later I went out for a late-night skate session with Ryan. On a side note, I think Kelc is starting something that is blog-worthy, but I will let her disclose what that is if she feels like it.

No comments: