Monday, February 21, 2011

2011.02.19 Saturday

Woke up later. I always take a slower pace to the day whenever I sleep in. Cooked up some bacon, Habs cooked up eggs and we joined food in harmony in our tummies.

The three roomies had a jam session that went pretty well. We pulled out some other instruments that we don't normally play. This has inspired me to try and get back into trumpet some, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Played some L4D2.

Went over to Ryan's for a evening skate session and to hang out. We caught up on lost time.

Left with Kelc for Taco C, then home to change for Scott's party. We both decided to take a nap because we were exhausted.

Scott's party was cool, and the keg was floated at a reasonable time. I like how the people were really chill instead of wanting to get super trashed. I had slightly feared the latter.

Went over to hang out with Ray and Marisa. Ended up talking about Minecraft with her sister. It's like a cult.

No comments: