Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011.02.16 Wednesday

I snoozed a bit too much today. I had about half as much time to get ready for work as normal, but I was still ready on time. Success.

Work went ... swimmingly. I will be attending a high school science fair next week for judging, and a project I worked on was praised for "doing the impossible".

After work I went for a run. This time, I got lost. I made a wrong turn from what I had planned beforehand, and I ended up on streets I didn't recognize. In light of this, I was still able to run a pretty lengthy distance. I also timed myself and found out that my pace is about 9 minutes per mile. Not bad.

Cooked up some ground angus beef, bowtie pasta, baby carrots and hummus for dinner. Kelc liked the angus beef; it was not seasoned at all.

Played Left 4 Dead 2 with the boyz.

Sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should have used a colon instead of a semicolon.

GRAMMAR NAZI OUT!