Friday, February 11, 2011

2011.02.10 Thursday

Today started off just poorly. To make things better, I started getting a headache about an hour after I arrived at work. Add some meetings to the mix, and you got yourself a (brain)stew.

Ate a small lunch: salad. Size-wise it's small, but calorie and fat -wise it's probably terrible. Yay.

At home, I played some games online with Habs and Marky Mark. Kelc came over with a chunk of meat, as I was planning on grilling some, but found out we are out of charcoal. I'll have to pick some up next time at HEB.

For dinner we cooked our respective meats, I had a strip steak, Kelc had a top round cut. We boiled up some potatoes and green beans. Good meal. During dinner we watched some of the latest Tosh.O and Office.

Then it was late, but not too late, so I decided to go to bed.

No comments: