Monday, February 7, 2011

2011.02.06 Sunday

Super Bowl 45 is today. That's XLV in fancy shmancy roman numerals.

Woke up and had to reorient myself with living at home. Being in vacation mode really changes up the daily routines.

I thought it would be a good idea to get some Chik-fil-a for lunch, so I hopped in my car and drove over there. My car needed a decent drive since it had been sitting for a week, and through a snow storm. Upon arrival, turns out I'm an idiot. Why would Chik-fil-a be open on Super Bowl Suday? SILLY ME.

Went over to HEB and picked up some goods for the game. I'll probably need to do some shopping here later in the week as well. I don't have much at home. Picked up some Quiznos for lunch. That turned out to be mediocre, again.

Played some Left 4 Dead 2, then people started arriving for the game. We also started up the grill and threw on some smoke chips. Food turned out pretty tasty, the game was less than epic, and the half-time show was just disappointing. At least I was able to hang out with friends, and eat tons of food.

Cleaned up the kitchen and prepared for bed. I actually spent a good chunk of the night updating my blog from all the vacation days. Sorry if you have a ton to catch up on now. I also don't want to sound whiny, but I miss Kelc. The week before my vacation she went up to New York for family, and got stuck there until I was leaving for vacation. *sigh* Goodnight.

No comments: