Friday, February 25, 2011

2011.02.25 Friday

Wow, some crazy dreams last night. I remember waking up in the middle of the night thinking I had hornets in my bed. Once I went back to sleep, I had an interesting dream about a long-ago crush I had. It was a mix of chasing someone and being chased by someone. Good dream, would dream again.

Work went by fast. Football time was there before I blinked. Within the first few minutes of playing, a guy dislocated his finger when he went for a grab at a flag. He seemed half in shock, and half non-caring. For a second, I thought he was going to keep playing while his finger was still dislocated. Yeeaaahh. There weren't any other major injuries, but since we are having about 1/week it's starting to put me on edge. I wonder if work is going to make us stop playing, or if maybe I'll be the next one injured.

Ended up staying later at work than it felt like. I had to cancel my intentions of a weekend trip because of time constraints.

Kelc and I cooked up a simple dinner, watched a smallville then went to bed.

No comments: