Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2010.11.09 Tuesday

Woke up rather uncomfortable today. I don't know what it is, but something sucked all the energy out of me. I rolled off the edge of my bed and onto the floor, hoping that a cold draft would wake me up. That only marginally helped. The ground was surprisingly comfortable.

Good news everyone! I figured out what to do about the xb360. My brother wanted it back to play guitar hero and rock band stuff. That means I get to get rid of the drums, guitars, and the system from my room. Problem solved by the universe.

Class was somewhat weird today. Only 2 of the typical 4 Austin students showed up. On the plus side, we tried a new pizza today. Pizza Patron's Mexican style pizza. Actually turned out to be pretty good. I kinda hate their commercials on the radio though.

After class, it was super dark driving home. Thanks again Daylight Saving. Didn't really have much time to do anything major, so I took the 360 to my brother and we caught up on a few things.

For dinner #2 tonight, macaroni. Just macaroni.

Also popped open the computer and vacuumed out a lot of the dust. If I were my high-school self, I would have been disgusted by the amount I let build up.

No comments: