Monday, November 1, 2010

2010.11.01 Monday

Well world, we are 5/6ths of the way through the year 2010. How does that make you feel?

Work came and went. Simple tasks sometimes take more time than the difficult ones. Frustrating to say the least.

At home, took care of random things. Took a look at the mini fridge that was acquired by unknown means. I couldn't turn it on, and the inside was covered in disgusting mold. I'll put this on hold.

Inflated my tires to their recommended pressure. When is the last time you checked your tires? A simple 30 second check could increase fuel economy, increase the ability to control your vehicle, and lower the chances of a blow out. If you ever see chunks of tires in the road, that is almost always because of a blow out from incorrect tire pressure. Happens the most on big 18-wheelers that are carrying quite a bit of weight.

Also prepped some more music for my mp3 player. I'm running low on options.

Minecraft some, then sleep.

No comments: