Monday, November 15, 2010

2010.10.13 Saturday

Slept in some. Then off to the Skatepark (again). This time Ray and Jacob went too. Since it was midday Saturday, there were a lot more kids. Most of them (including Jacob) could do more tricks than I could. This old man can learn new tricks, just takes longer. I did land a few tricks, like kickflips and 180s. I also had a pretty big fall in the deep bowl area. The bowl is the only part that is becoming a strength for me, and I think I have an upper hand because of my size and leg strength. As a smaller skater, it can be difficult to "pump" the transitions to generate extra speed.

Off to Cedar Park High School for a few games of vennis at the tennis courts. I don't know what it was, but I had a hard time matching the location of the ball and the location of my hand correctly. I'll blame it on the sunglasses. Because nothing is my fault. :-D

Quick run home to take care of the dogs, and feed myself as well. I'm already pretty exhausted for today.

Back out to Tyler's house to play games. Busy Streets. Candy. Soda. Crash.

No comments: