Thursday, November 4, 2010

2010.11.04 Thursday

Crazy day at work. Today was a practice in the art of multitasking. It's a delicate juggle of effort.

Kelc arrived in town just about when I arrived home. It is very weird to have her over on a "work night"

We checked up on my plants, then went skateboarding and checked the mail. I haven't skated in such a long time. It's really hard to want to skate once I came down with that cold. After I dealt with that, the weather also prevented me a few times.

Later on we stopped by my parents house to pick up mail and a kill-a-watt. The kill-a-watt is going to measure the power consumption of the newly acquired mini-fridge. At first glance, when the compressor is running it consumes 0.8-0.95 amps, and 0 amps when it is off (standard 115-120 Vac).

No comments: