Monday, August 30, 2010

2010.08.30 Monday

Alright, a short week. Let's hope it doesn't expand.

Over the weekend, I posted a song I worked on way back in the winter of '09-'10. Here it is. Good? Bad? Indifferent?

So today is a pretty big day. Travis is all packed up to go to Seattle. Well technically he's been without furniture and a car for a few days now, but today he's catching his flight and taking his last few bags. I've known him for a handful of years now. I guess it's not a huge deal since he will come back to Austin in a year or so. What's even more weird is that we've lived together for a fair amount of time, but didn't really hang out that much.

It's going to be different.

After work, I ate a quick meal, then worked on the yard. The goes any energy I once had.

No comments: