Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010.08.06 Friday

Today definitely felt like a Saturday. Kelc came over sometime late last night, watched a Smallville then fell asleep.

Woke up today and mostly took it easy. For lunch we went over to Freebirds. Watched some more Smallville and played Ace Combat and Tomb Raider.

As we played some Guitar Hero World Tour, I packed up my junk for vegas. I was able to fit into the second largest bag, pretty proud of that. Also, I'm packed a day in advance, which is unheard of for me. Took a nice afternoon nap, but the house was getting to like 80 degrees upstairs so it wasn't exactly comfortable. Woke up and had a jam session. Taylor and Habibi joined in later. We wrote out some good stuff.

Then Kelc and I went to dinner at Chili's. After that I got Kelc to drive around the parking lots with standard transmission. She didn't stall once.

Home, smallville, sleep.

No comments: