Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010.08.01 Sunday

Wow. Freaking August already.

Woke up and goofed around for a tad. I think I ate my first plain banana ever. I've never liked the taste or texture of bananas before, but now they don't seem so bad. Actually quite a convenient fruit compared to others. At some point my dad texted me (that's right, my dad is actually technologically competent, however my mom is still working on that), saying there is an amp that I should be picking up. Called him up, ended up spending the day over there helping out with things.

We had to move a bunch of furniture around to access some walls for painting. Also had to paint. Took a lunch break over at Mesa Rosa. It's been way too long since I've been there.

All in all, a pretty relaxing day. The end of x-games was this evening, but don't spoil anything for me. I still have a couple days to catch up on.

No comments: