Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010.08.05 Thursday

Ah, last day of the work week. Surprisingly all is quiet on the work front. Almost too quiet... Yeah I think a lot of people are gone or are sleeping.

Went to Zen for lunch. Dynamite chicken goes in, dynamite doo doo comes out. Love it.

At home, goofed around for a bit to let the sun set some so I could cut the yard. I did different cutting patterns than everybody else to help reshape the growth. I also hacked away at the overgrowth in the front flowerbed, and the grass overtaking the bricks near the trash bins.

Went in, took a shower. After that, made myself a semi-nutritious, mostly delicious dinner. Blended up some orange juice, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and ice for a high-anti-oxidant smoothie. Tastes excellent post-workout, or any strenuous activity. Also had pita chips and hummus with pan fried asparagus. Where's the meat? Not tonight.

No comments: