Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2010.08.18 Wednesday

Isn't it great when people praise you at work? Soak is up because it is a occasion that doesn't happen often. Free lunch doesn't hurt also.

I spotted a used motorcycle on craigslist over the weekend at a price that I thought was impressive. Since then I've been in a limbo of whether or not I should buy it. *sigh* Big purchases are always tough for me. Ended up passing on this one. Maybe around winter time, when people don't really want to ride anymore, I'll find a good deal after taking the rider's course.

Went over to Kelc's to wash and wax her car. The thing looks completely different when taken care of properly.

Played some card games and had some Taco C.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you get a bike in winter you won't really be able to ride it until spring