Thursday, August 26, 2010

2010.08.26 Thursday

Long day again. This week is wrapping up pretty...well.

Over the past year or so, I've collected a number of fortunes from fortune cookies. I figure I could write them on my blog as I get them, save them electronically instead of stuck on the wall. Here's what I have so far:
  • Make Time For A Relaxing Vacation (At the Panda Express at the beginning of the Vegas trip)
  • The Secret Of Vast Riches Begins With A Single Penny
  • A Loved One Is Of The Utmost Importance At This Time
  • Your Love Of Music Will Be An Important Part Of Your Life
  • Live For Today - Remember Yesterday - Plan For Tomorrow
  • There's No Point To Being Grown Up If You Can't Be Childish Sometimes
  • Joyfulness Will Prolong Your Days
  • Shopping Expeditions Should Prove All You'd Hoped For
Grabbed some Freebirds for dinner since I was at work late again. Watched TV and cleaned up my room.

No comments: