Friday, August 13, 2010

2010.08.13 Friday

Ooo spooky. Friday the 13th. I always think about this for a bit, then after working on something for a few minutes I totally forget about it. I think the last time there was a Friday the 13th, I had quite a bad day. Let's hope that doesn't happen again. I do however have a dental appointment coming up soon *angry face*.

The day went pretty smoothly and quickly. It actually doesn't even feel like a Friday honestly. That's partially from being sick and partially from the recent vacation.

After work, I was requested to pick up Kelc and her family from the airport. Their vacation was coming to an end as well. On the way home, they missed mexican food so much that we had to stop by Taco C. Did my best to listen to everybody while my mind was clouded over, and my throat was clogging. I really just wanted to go home and sleep, so I turned down opportunities to hang out to do just that.


No comments: