Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010.08.14 Saturday

Earlier this week, my family requested an evening to spend together to discuss some future vacation possibilities (kinda awesome to already be planning the next major getaway). So I went to spend the day with my family, ended up having an awesome steak dinner with grilled corn, baked potato, salad, and cheesecake for dessert. Just what the sick boy needs, right?

We have some weeks picked out, pseudo plans made, but mostly nothing set in stone yet. That's how we roll. I fell asleep in the rocking chair when the discussions died down a bit. When I came to, my brother was watching Date Night on dvd. It's weird seeing how blurry regular dvd is. My vision is so spoiled.

Left to go pick up Kelc from her house. Ended up falling asleep on her couch. Yep. Only just getting to evening time and I'm already tapped out for the day.

Sorry Ray, I said we should hang out, my body did not comply.

Kelc watched some movie then pushed me into bed.

No comments: