Sunday, August 21, 2011

2011.08.19 Friday

Took my car in for a tire rotation. They didn't take very long to get everything done, and I was left with a neat receipt. The misspelling of my name and address just happened to sound like an asian stereotype.

Stopped by HEB for a few goodies.

Watched a bunch of Modern Family while working on computers and stuff. Then took an awesome nap. It felt like two awesome dreams back to back. Normally my dreams aren't that vivid.

I finished installing the last wireless card into a laptop, so I decided to take a trip over to my parents to deliver some computers. We got caught up on things and chatted. I've been meaning to spend some time over there to help out with a few tasks, but time has not been on my side.

Later on, I received some texts from far away travelers telling me they are in town. Picked up some Whataburger for dinner and spent some time with some friends pretty late into the night.

No comments: