Thursday, August 18, 2011

2011.08.18 Thursday

Woke up with a scratchy throat this morning. After drinking some water the symptoms went away. I wonder if it's something in the air or a sickness coming on.

The work day went pretty smoothly. I was able to get a good chunk done, then I had to drop Habs off at the airport. Then... I went back to work. Sweet. Stayed there late, but I got everything done that I wanted. Score! Not having a cloud hanging over my head all weekend.

Went home for a bit, then was summoned to Mark's to install some wireless cards. After some googling and reinstalling, we were able to get wireless working on Ubuntu. I'll have to say that is the first time I've seen wireless work from the ground up.

Went home again, ate some corn dogs (Score!) and enjoyed a relaxing evening.

No comments: