Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2011.08.03 Wednesday

It is nice that showers do not take as long with shorter hair. I like that. But I do miss the longer hair.

Work was more engaging, but still pretty plain. I tried milk with my coffee instead of creamer, it was mediocre.

Went for an evening run when it was still 103F outside. I could feel myself trying to sweat, but it would evaporate quickly. Overall I ran about 3 miles in 30 minutes (close to a 10min/mile pace), but in actuality I took two breaks from running to catch my breath and let my heart rate come down a bit. So maybe, just maybe, my pace was faster than what I have been averaging for a while. I'll need to do some more statistics to confirm.

Cleaned up, ate some food, then off to Plucker's (again) for what was left of trivia night. I showed up with about 2 rounds left. Kelc's team did pretty awesome, and I didn't really help out. Good job yo.

Back home. Felt exhausted but had a hard time falling asleep.

No comments: