Friday, August 12, 2011

2011.08.12 Friday

Actually able to get up and get to work at a more normal time. Hooray for getting to bed at a decent time.

Work went by quickly. I received a phone call from Kelc saying she will be spending the weekend at a different site...in Grand Prairie, Texas. Neato. Guess that means I'll be able to play around with computers more. I thought there might be some volleyball happening today, but it never panned out. I started looking around, and nobody from my hallway was in today, and most of my work group was out. Guess now I can really get some work done. I snatched up some computers from a computer sale we are having... going to be fun.

By evening, I was jumping back at forth between various screens from a multitude of machines. Fun fun fun fun.... It's Friday.

Later on in the evening, Habs, Taylor, and I popped open a bottle of wine and watched 4 episodes of Arrested Development. Oh how I miss this show.

No comments: