Monday, August 8, 2011

2011.08.07 Sunday

Woke up and finished Episode V (Empire Strikes Back). According to Coleman, this was the worst reviewed of the original trilogy, but later became the favorite among hardcore fans. I felt like Episode IV was a bit more ridiculous plot-wise, but Episode V has some nice twists yet flows somewhat more logically.

Anyways. Kelc cooked up some mac+cheese for lunch. Then we went to drop off the movie at blockbuster (I wonder when that won't even be possible anymore). Back to my place, played games and relaxed until Kelc had to leave for work.

I continued to play games, but also did some research on houses and servers and random stuff.

Later on, I went for a run. I did some intervals of intense running and walking. I went over a mile in just 9 mins. Too bad I can't keep that up for much longer.

No comments: