Friday, November 20, 2009

2009.11.20 Friday

I'm still having a hard time waking up these days. Work is just cruising for a bruising.

The weather was pretty sub-par today. Rainy and just all-around not something you'd want to be in. Lunch was at a brown-bag meeting today; skipped out on the gym. I had some healthy choice tuscan style chicken microwave meal. Something about these microwave meal's noodles is starting to hit some funky taste buds. The chicken and sauce was just fine.

Before I knew it, the work day was over and the weekend was upon me. Went home to pack up my things and went off to the Wedding Rehearsal. I think this is when it really started to hit me that one of my best friends is getting married. The happy couple, soon to be forever together. The rehearsal dinner was at Rudy's BBQ, an excellent choice. Can't get enough new potatoes. The happy couple gave out personalized beer glasses as thanks for being with them through this whole process. Ray's dad, Ray, also gave a speech thanking everybody for coming and had a few good words to say about the happy couple. Very nice.

Some of the guys grouped up, and we considered going to a gentleman's club, but ended up just dropping by HEB and then off to the honeymoon suite. Drank some amazing wine, and spent the night with the groom.

All Ray could say... nanobots.

No comments: